Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wow, the Last Month has Been a Bitch

Then:
I got to thinking and I realized that I am at the end of what I can deal with.  After years of dealing with this shit, I can't do this anymore.  They say that God or your higher power never gives you more than you can handle.  I sure hope that is true because the way I feel now, it has to get better.  So I am going to start journaling this whole experience.  Maybe when reviewing I can see what works and what doesn't.

Both kids are addicts, one is currently in county jail and the other has relapsed for the third time.  Both have children, which I worry about.

Now:
I still have some of the same anxieties.  I wonder how this plays out in the mind of the addict.  Understand I don't mean any disrespect, I truly want to learn.  My kids call me hippie and tree hugger, and, yes, I am.  But I do want to try to understand from someone who has walked in those shoes.  I have my own demons and I do understand the ,"AWWW to hell with it," attitude.

No comments: