Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Why Post to This Blog

I asked myself, "Why would people confide things on my blog or even participate?"  After a bit I decided to open up more on the blog.  I will be posting some of my older journaling.  My goal is to show what my journey was like and how I felt at the time.  Understand that I will not be sharing names or extremely sensitive information.  I would recommend that any potential comments refrain as well.  There will be posts on how I have changed my views or not and try to explain how I got here.

My political opinions or groups that I support are just that, MINE. 

Let me be perfectly clear that my posts will be edited so that the posts only reflect my opinion.  I will do my best to filter out any assumed opinions or how others felt.  The only person I can represent is myself and do not presume to know what is going on in someone else's mind.  Public assumptions can lead to feelings of accusation and I feel would inhibit true communication.

It is my hope that we can all talk to each other in a positive manner.  And, I do reserve the right to block those who seek to be disruptive or disrespectful.  If you think I'm stupid, then tell me why.

Sincerely,
Katie

No comments: